[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
• View topic - SKG Application

SKG Application

General discussion

SKG Application

Postby Rathh » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Hello,
I am the "web-guy" for a guild on malfurion. We use SKG in game all the time and I wanted to know if I could get a copy of the web module you use to track the lists. I have been looking on the web and have tried e-mailing the developer to no avail.

My e-mail is sollembas@hotmail.com

-Rathh
Rathh

Re: SKG Application

Postby nivwar » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Didn't I email this to you and another guild member around a month ago?
nivwar
Site Admin

Postby Rathh » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Nope. I just found out this application is out of alpha.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, assumed I would receive a reply on an e-mail.
Rathh

Postby Silversage » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:43 pm

sick burn
"Your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."
Silversage

Postby Rathh » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:46 pm

burn?
Rathh

Postby Dutchsmut » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Hey guys,

I am also interested in the SKG Web app you've been using. I found a download here (http://www.wowace.com/projects/skg_web/ ... 5-0-alpha/) however in this post someone mentioned it's out of Alpha. If possible, could you send me the version that is out of alpha?

I also have a query regarding the specific version number of SKG that you use. We tried r117 however it had so many bugs in it we stopped using it. I'm curious as to what version would be most reliable.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Dutchsmut

Postby nivwar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:12 pm

The author of SKG is pretty easily reached on IRC:

Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #wowace
Username: Zhinjio

You can usually find me there as NivFreak as well. I'm not sure what the current status of SKG_Web is, I can provide you a copy of the version we were using, but there is a wowace project with a 1.5.0-alpha download:

We moved to a zero-sum DKP system in Wrath, so I'm not keeping close tabs on either of these projects anymore.
nivwar
Site Admin

Postby Dutchsmut » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks for the quick reply mate.

Yeah, I saw your SKG Web list had T4,5 and 6 lists in so figured you might not be using it.

Thanks for the info - really appreciated.
Dutchsmut

Return to General