[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
• View topic - A "Fishy" New Member Introduction

A "Fishy" New Member Introduction

General discussion

A "Fishy" New Member Introduction

Postby Trouter » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:33 am

Hello everyone,

As of late last night, I am a new member of Casual Corps. If you don't mind, I'd just like to take a few minutes to introduce myself.

I'm a RL friend of Mhalady (but please don't hold that against me). Mhalady and I go way back, we used to play old school games like Doom with LAN networked PCs long before Al Gore invented the Internet (sorry Mhalady, I just dated us).

I come to you from a PVE server so, I'm a bit of a PVP server noob. I'm getting better at doing my dailies on the Isle, things got interesting last night when I tried to dual-box dailies at what I learned was "prime time gank time" (probably last time I try that, lol).

I've brought over 3 level 70 toons:
- Trouter Combat Rogue
- Troutzilla PVP Arms Warrior
- Troutdoctor Holy Pally (a fresh toon, only been 70 for a little over a month).

None of them are geared up to your progression, so I look forwarding to leveling to 80 with you and I hope to be able to raid with you in WoTLK.

I live in California and I'm married with 2 kids. Because of family commitments, I usually don't come online until 8:45-9pm and later. But, I don't need much sleep so I often play through 1-2am. My playtimes have made it hard for me to raid as I was never able to find a late night guilds.

And as you have probably guessed, I'm an avid fisherman.

Thanks for letting me come on-board, I hope to see all of you online.
Trouter

Re: A "Fishy" New Member Introduction

Postby Kallisti » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 pm

Welcome Trouter.

Do you have anything embarrassing to share about Mhalady?
Kallisti, 80 Paladin
Kallisti

Postby Trouter » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:56 pm

I sure do, ...

But he has stuff on me as well so I guess there will have to be secrets :wink:
Trouter

Postby nivwar » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:40 pm

nivwar
Site Admin

Postby Mhalady » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Yay for PvE-PvP xfers! Glad to have you here finally Trouter. You'll no doubt be an asset to the guild.

Speaking of old times, remember this?

To this day I keep it updated and running on each computer I own.
Mhalady

Postby Trouter » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Man, that brings back memories

Spaceward Ho!!!
Trouter

Postby Mspolo » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:46 am

Welcome!

Mhal, what is that?
Mspolo

Postby Mhalady » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:08 am

A super fun turn-based conquest game. We used to hang out at the office past midnight playing it. And Trouter was a master.

http://www.deltatao.com/ho/

The game's over 15 years old now, but it's held up well. Even in single-player, the AI can be diabolical.
Mhalady

Postby Riddley » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 am

I love fishing to!. I go deep sea fishing once a year for tuna!

-Dan-
Riddley

Postby Mhalady » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 am

Mhalady

Postby Mhalady » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 am

Mhalady

Return to General