[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
• View topic - No excuse Raiding motivation xD

No excuse Raiding motivation xD

General discussion

No excuse Raiding motivation xD

Postby Avengion » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:41 am

Hi guys worst Benchwarmer Avengion here. I thought I would share an awesome story tied into the game we know and love that I came across on accident some of you may have heard of it before but here it is.....

there is a blind person playing wow and he is level 90 and 498 ilvl with HM Kills in current content. I won't ruin the story it's a quick easy read and pretty awesome imho.

here's the link tot he story
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/01/12/guide ... ate-steer/

heres the link related to two items that are named in honor of the players in the above story:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87456 <-- Named after the shaman have this helm on my 82 hunter and is how I came across the story

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87455 <-- Named after the DK

I feel even more motivated to improve as a melee. H Blade Lord Gave us some trouble and H Spirit Kings has been fun :D I really like it here and I've been trying to read as much as I can on forums lots of info here if any of you ever want to get to know me or run something my battletag is Avengion#1749
She Offered Her Honor, He Honored her Offer all night long he was ON her and OFF her
Avengion

Re: No excuse Raiding motivation xD

Postby Yazzie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm

very cool story
Yazzie

Postby initialt » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Wow, I'm like way late to read this. Thanks for sharing Avengion, and not worst benchwarmer ever...by far not worst.
initialt

Postby zalessa » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Hey Avengion, great post!

I'm not too good with forum permissions so I'm not sure if it's been updated for you yet (I assume it has), but you're more than welcome to have posted this in the members forum instead of the public general forum.
a little bit of the weekend in the middle of the week giving you that friday feeling
zalessa

Postby Mspolo » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Good read

He has it zal.
Mspolo

Postby Avengion » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:58 pm

She Offered Her Honor, He Honored her Offer all night long he was ON her and OFF her
Avengion

Postby Avengion » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Eww typos I have yet to sleep since last nights raid. I hunters can be really fun in BGs and I thought I hated that class its fun when you're killing stuff in 3 shots or less and I've learned the art of farming TBC Heroics for Tier 2 recolors Hunter T 2 recolor is even harder than Rogue Tier 2 recolor oh gawd low drops rates :headwall:
Avengion

Return to General