Farewell (in a bit)

General discussion

Farewell (in a bit)

Postby reikoshea » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:45 pm

I'll also be leaving at the end of this tier. I've decided to stick it out with you guys through the end of the expansion, but once MoP drops I've got to take off.

TBH, running both raid groups is killing me. We have real life friends in the second raid group and it progresses, but is a little more laid back. I'm just going to be raiding my 10 man group on the same schedule I already run.

I really wasn't expecting to get put in my wife's prog raids, but sometimes life works out funny like that. Between that, and the damn near 60 hour work weeks I've had for the last 3-4 months, I just don't have the time for 2 raid groups, and...well....my wife has the boobs in this family and I like being able to continue seeing them on a regular basis.

You guys are a great group, and I appreciate you letting me join you for the last 2 tiers. I'm also sorry to whoever ends up with my spot as I know Pally healing requires you to be a special kind of insane.
reikoshea

Re: Farewell (in a bit)

Postby Hinenuitepo » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:47 pm

I refuse to respond to this thread until MoP hits.

Oh shit, I just did. :(

I'm still not crying for you Argentina, at least until expac.
"Do or Do not. There is no try."
-Yoda
Hinenuitepo

Postby reikoshea » Wed May 09, 2012 11:23 pm

So as I alluded to in Vent, things are changing for me at work:

I'm being assigned to a different team with some pretty wicked deadlines. Realistically I'm going to have 1 maybe the occasional 2 nights a week to raid due to our new time tables. For those interested in what's going on, the public info is here:

http://www.rackspace.com/blog/next-gene ... d-servers/
reikoshea

Postby reikoshea » Fri May 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Yup, Just got out of a sprint planning meeting.

My time with CC is at an end. You guys are fucking awesome. I know we had some bumps for the last few weeks, but overall the last two tiers have been awesome. Much more fun than I expected it to be, which is saying a lot.

I wish you all the best farming. Wish I could give Lala my DKP. She needs to wreck some people on rolls. If I have my forum access revoked I'll understand, but I would like to keep in touch. I <3 theory crafting.
reikoshea

Postby Hinenuitepo » Fri May 11, 2012 1:49 pm

We'll def miss you Reiko.
Understand for sure.
As said in the other thread, 20 hours would burst my marital bubble so no worries.
"Do or Do not. There is no try."
-Yoda
Hinenuitepo

Return to General