[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
• View topic - DCs during Raids

DCs during Raids

General discussion

DCs during Raids

Postby reikoshea » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:54 am

So, I think I DCd twice on Wednesday and I know it pissed me off (luckily I was able to get back quickly on the one that occurred in the middle of beth) and so I've been doing some soul (read google) searching to figure out wtf was going on.

I've never DCd until I started doing 25 man raids, I have an i5 2500k, a 560GT (factory overclocked) and a Vertex2 SSD, basically a machine that is totally overkill for wow. I noticed recently that even in the 10m runs I do with my wife I've been lagging out of the game (all input stops, but haven't been DCd). I changed 2 things and now all of this has stopped.

Make sure to keep your network driver up to date. Sometimes windows update doesnt tell you when it's out of date, so if you're having problems, check the manufacturers website for an updated network driver.
If your dcing on rhyo (or beth,etc) after a bunch of adds are up, uncheck the 'Optimize Network for Speed' box in Options->Network.

These two things have helped in the 10 mans I've done this week, hopefully itll help me on sunday and anyone else having the same issue.
reikoshea

Re: DCs during Raids

Postby Cptsnuggles » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Grace: Im doing 50% of the fucking healing
Everyone else: Grace, there's only two healers.
Cptsnuggles

Re: DCs during Raids

Postby Rough » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Rough

Return to General