[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
• View topic - Coming back!!!

Coming back!!!

General discussion

Coming back!!!

Postby Renxhal » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Hey everyone,

As I have told some ppl it looks like i will be getting my comp back 4th of july weekend and be able to play again. I will probably limit it more to late night stuff than i have in the past because i am looking into going to school again since the air force is being stupid. I will be doing the general with dailies and 5s and other stuff if anyone wants to. It was pretty tough even taking a couple months off cause the wow bug is hard to get rid of when there is nothing else to do.

To officers: I should be able to fill in if needed but that will be about it cause i don't trust this shitty comcast connection cause i know how much the dc issue can screw with a raid. So if needed just try and give me a little bit of notice.
Deathwing's Molten Flame instantly kills Renxhal.
Renxhal gains Deathwing's Molten Flame.
Deathwing's Molten Flame is refreshed on Renxhal.
Renxhal

Re: Coming back!!!

Postby Mspolo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

yay! like i told u before, cant wait! :)
Mspolo

Postby Silversage » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:36 pm

your still #1 overall guild activity lulz
"Your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."
Silversage

Postby Renxhal » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:31 pm

nice have to maintain that and the achievements too even though i heard i was dethroned on nerds pts for a while.
Renxhal

Postby Mhalady » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Mhalady

Postby Spelled » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Yep, you are INSANE !
Why can't we? Sorry dude had to take the bait :)
Spelled

Postby Silesma » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 am

Welcome back Ren! You've been missed!

~Sil :D
Silesma

Postby Bluesheild » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:41 am

about time!
Bluesheild

Postby Renxhal » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:12 pm

thx everyone has it been 2 weeks yet so ill have my comp lol
Renxhal

Postby yumburrito » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Incoming firelands daily group!
yumburrito

Postby Renxhal » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 pm

ya definately u will have a slight head start on me tho :P
Renxhal

Postby zalessa » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 am

a little bit of the weekend in the middle of the week giving you that friday feeling
zalessa

Postby Renxhal » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:06 pm

I get my comp back tomorrow finally!! I could be on this weekend during the afternoons or something while uncle and his fiance's family is here (which means i get to give up my room for the time being... lame) but i will start being on pretty much every night if anyone wants to run anything starting sunday.
Renxhal

Return to General