Farewell everyone

General discussion

Farewell everyone

Postby Kadance » Mon May 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Well, I was going to put up a post in member general explaining why I'm leaving, but it appears things have already been decided for me, since I can't post in that forum anymore. ^^
Well if anybody wants to know:
My computer sucks. When you are running at fps below 10 [I saw it at 4 on Omni trash, which tells me that it's probably even lower on boss encounters] its really hard to do good dps. I did some research. Bad fps gives you a little bit of lag and skews your rotation, not to mention all the spell casts you lose. Plus it can lower your survivability, especially on fights that require a lot of movement right away. This explains how I managed to get waterlogged, kill a healer (sorry Grace :/), and fail at squall lines.

I was going to offer to stick around and warm the floor next to the bench, but seeing as you have 29 other people signed up for wednesday, I don't think you'll be needing me.

So before I go, I'd like to thank everyone for having me. :mrgreen:
I'm leaving CC a better warlock, the get-as-perfect-as-you-can pressure really pushed me to improve myself. Unfortunately, you never got to see the results because of my terrible fps.
Expect a combat log someday. I'm really not terrible.

If anybody cares: I found and got accepted into an awesome raiding guild that's a much better fit for me and my computer. So I'm not hurt that you guys don't want to keep me. Moving on I am. ^^

See you guys around, don't be strangers. :mrgreen:
ANASFWGTD.

~Kandy the Cupcakelock~
Kadance

Re: Farewell everyone

Postby Spelled » Mon May 02, 2011 5:21 pm

I wish you the best of luck !
Why can't we? Sorry dude had to take the bait :)
Spelled

Postby Silversage » Mon May 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Have fun good luck
"Your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role."
Silversage

Postby yumburrito » Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Take care, thanks for trying! I hope you have the best of luck going forward.
yumburrito

Postby Mhalady » Mon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Sorry about all the computer problems. Props to you for giving it your all and keeping your chin up despite the difficulties.
Mhalady

Postby Mistweaver » Tue May 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Best of luck!
Mistweaver

Return to General